Site Map & Rules
- Quiet hours are from 11:00PM to 7:00AM. Please remember that children, as well as many adults, may be sleeping. Keep music, laughter, and other noise at a minimum. NO LOUD PARTIES, PLEASE!
- All persons under the age of 18 must be on their site from 11:00PM to 7:00AM unless accompanied by an adult.
- Speed limit in the campground is 5 1/2 MPH or less. Watch for children at all times. Please observe road signs and follow one-way roads.
- Campfires must be kept in established fireplaces. Be cautious with fires, especially during dry conditions. Please do not stack fire rings.
- Wash rooms & showers are for YOUR use. We strive to keep them as clean as possible for you. Your help and consideration for the next user will be appreciated.
- Swimming pool is for your enjoyment. However, there is no lifeguard on duty. Children must be supervised by a parent or other adult at all times. Running or rough play is not allowed in the pool area. Swim at your own risk.
- No persons under the age of 18 are allowed in the hot tub.
- Dogs must be kept on a short leash (8 feet maximum), and under constant control at all times. Your pet should never be left unattended. You are expected to walk your dog in the woods and clean up after him/her.
- Standing trees are not to be cut. Anyone found cutting trees or peeling bark from white birch trees will be immediately evicted from the campground without a refund. Firewood can be obtained at the store or ask us where you may gather fallen branches.
- Gray water from your camping unit must be caught in a bucket or tank and disposed of properly. It is against the law to drain in any water into the campsite.
- Two car limit per site. All other vehicles must be left in the parking area at the campground entrance. Please do not park in the dock area. Please follow one way road signs when traveling to and from the dock area.
- Visitors must register and pay the visitor fee upon entry to the campground. Please direct any questions regarding guests to our office.
- Check-out time is at 12:00PM. Check-in time is at 3:00PM. Please leave your site clean and ready for the next camper.
- Check-in time is at 1:00PM (3:00PM rentals.) If the site is left with a mess on it, you will be subject to a cleaning fee.
- No fishing or sunbathing is allowed on the docks.
- All boats left tied up at the docks are the sole responsibility of the owners.